Sunday 26 January 2014

My Make Up Bag

I don't wear make up everyday.  In fact most days I wear none at all! But that doesn't mean I don't love it.

My make up bag contains the basics of my make up collection. The essentials for an 'everyday look'.

First of all I start with these fabulous skin care products.



Halo Eye Make-up Remover Pads for removing any of the make up from the day before that was left behind. 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Cleanser, Toner & Day Cream. A really gentle skin care collection designed for daily use on all skin types to protect skin from premature ageing. It also protects against pollution, cigarette smoke and UVA/B rays. PLUS it smells of baby lotion! 

Maybeline Super  Stay 24h Foundation (030 Sand) - Perfect for those long days! It's non-transfer, suitable for all skin types and has SPF19 for added skin protection. 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (005 silky beige) This provides up to 5 hours of natural shine control while helping to minimise the appearance of pores. I often have a quick top up of this on my lunch break to ensure a full day of coverage. 

Now for eyes.  I have dark brown eyes with very dark eye lashes and eye brows and so I try to keep my eye make up subtle, wearing neutral colours to highlight them. 


Avon Colortrend Cream Eye Shadow (flirty eyes) I use the two lighter colours of this pallet to form a base for powder eye shadow. This handy little case of four complimenting colours is ideal for glamming up your every day look if you need to go out after work! Sometimes I  use my Ted Baker Cream Eye Shadow instead for the same effect. 

Next Eye Pallette (just pink) This is a highly versatile pallette containing 10 shades to enable you to match your make up to your mood and outfit choice. There are 5 colour pairs; white & silver, dark silver & black, maroon & pink, bronze and pale pink & copper & gold. These shadows sit perfectly on top of a light cream eye shadow for longer lasting beauty! 

I use two mascaras, Avon MEGA Effects Mascara (blackest black) and the Maybelline MEGA Plush Volum' Express Mascara (very black). These two mascaras work together to extend and expand the look of lashes. 

And finally AVON Glimmerstick Eyeliner (Blackest Black) which I apply to the bottom of each eye to bring the whole look together. 

What's in your make-up bag? 

No comments:

Post a Comment